Xerox Copiers. Printers. Multi-Tasking Devices.
For more than a half a century, Xerox has been a leader in document technology and services. They continue to build on this heritage of innovation. Network-ready Xerox copiers, Xerox printers, Xerox multifunctionals, Xerox color MFPs/printers, and Xerox wide-format imaging solutions continue to deliver flexible designs that increases workflow efficiency for businesses throughout the world.
Xerox Copiers Will Handle Any Environment
Feature-rich and value-minded. Competitively priced Xerox copiers and multifunction devices are loaded with features to help you manage costs without sacrificing power. Tailored to your business requirements with configurations ranging from desktop copiers to floor standing copier models that provide copy, print, scan, email and fax functions. Larger finishing capabilities include collation, stapling and higher paper input capacity.
Xerox Copiers Mean Productivity
Xerox copiers enabled with ConnectKey® Technology, gives you a competitive edge. Do more for less with the cost-saving copier technology of our proprietary Emulsion Aggregate Toner and Cisco® EnergyWise smart reporting. Remotely and securely operate the Xerox copier control panel from any office PC as though you were standing at the device. Ensure your data is secure by having total visibility into the device and network. All while streamlining how you communicate, process and share information.
• Speed to handle heavy demand: Copy and print as fast as 120 ppm, with the first page out in as little as 6 seconds.
• Color scan capabilities mean you can communicate in color via email or digital file distribution without the additional cost.
• Usage counters let you track and analyze device usage by function for greater cost control.
• Helps your office stay green cost-effectively with Xerox Green World Alliance program; send your used toner cartridges to Xerox for recycling, free of charge.
• Smart Card Technology. Xerox copiers and multifunction devices support the Homeland Security Presidential Directive 12/HSPD-12 with Common Access Card (CAC) support. CAC enables users to encrypt and digitally sign electronic documents, and protects the device and the network against unauthorized access.
Axis Business Technologies is proud to be an authorized Xerox dealer. Xerox's commitment to the environment and intuitive design will greatly improve your organization's productivity, regardless of size.Product Catalog